1. The User certifies that he/she is 18 (eighteen) years or above of age or has the consent/ supervision of a parent or legal guardian to use Helix Institute’s website or its redirected domains to Helix Institute’s website.
2. The Course fees / Registration fees mentioned for all the courses on website of Helix Institute are in Indian Rupees. The Registration fees and admission test fees are non-refundable.
3. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information while filling online form or hardcopy of the form. Helix Institute reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Helix Institute has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.HelixInstitute.co.in /www.Helixchandigarh.com or any helix owned redirected domain without prior intimation.
4. After enrolment in the HELIX INSTITUTE, if any student is found to be creating indiscipline, irregular in attendance and not obeying the Principal/Teacher's order, he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Principal in this regard will be final and binding on the student / parents. Balance fee accordingly will be refunded in such a case.
5. Absence from Institute for a continuous period of more than 10 days without prior approval must be justified by the student in a written application. Non-justification of the same will be considered as indiscipline and the student will be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Principal in this regard will be final and binding on the student / parents.
6. It is for the student himself/ herself to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain examination or not. The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Guardian. The Institute does not hold itself responsible if a student's admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examining body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
7. Once registered on Helix Institute’s website the users are compulsory to send student’s photocopy of mark-sheet of class IX/X / XII and attach recent one passport size photograph along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy to be downloaded from website) to Helix Institute, Chandigarh office only. The Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position / success in any Medical Entrance Examination.
8. A student after taking admission at Helix Institute will be bound by the rules & regulations of Helix Institute. Helix Institute reserves its right to make any alterations in its course / fee without any prior notice to anybody. The parents can meet any time with the Principal for any enquiry about their ward progress or any other problem concerning their ward with the prior appointment only.
9. Any change of address of the student should be intimated to the office of Helix Institute without delay. Student enrolled with Helix Institute have to provide photocopy of admit card of various Medical Entrance Exams as soon as they receive their admit card from the examining body.
10. If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases Service tax, (existing rate of service tax is 12.36%), the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the student from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
11. All disputes shall be subject to the Chandigarh Jurisdiction only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only Chandigarh court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.
Your use of HelixInstitute.in website or its owned and redirected domains on the website (HelixInstitute.co.in, Helixchandigarh.com) (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website. This User Agreement for the Website shall come into effect on 0000 hours India Standard Time 25th January, 2012 ("User Agreement"). You are contracting with M.L.Syal’s Helix Institute, a company having its head office at SCO 343-344-345, Top floor, sector-34A, Chandigarh. These terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations towards the entity hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as “Helix Institute”.
For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User / Guest User and wherever the context so require ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person or parent or Guardian of the student of age below 18 years who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as Registered User / Guest User using the computer systems of the Website and accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement and has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User.
Helix Institute may amend this User Agreement and/or Helix Institute Terms and Conditions and Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement and in Helix Institute Terms and Conditions and Policies. For the purpose of this User Agreement, the term "Substantial Change" means a change to the terms of this User Agreement that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.
By impliedly or expressly accepting this User Agreement, You also accept and agree to be bound by Helix Institute Terms and Conditions and Policies.
(a) Helix Institute Terms and Conditions.
1. Login/Membership/User Eligibility
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not pay online for any course on Helix Institute Website. As a minor if you wish to register yourself for available courses on the Website, such transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website or can use the Website as Guest User. Helix Institute reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Helix Institute’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
2. Your Login Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. Helix Institute encourages parents and guardians to monitor and participate in their children's online activities. No information should be submitted to this site by users below 18 years of age, and users less than 18 years old are not allowed to register themselves or use the registered login details without the supervision of parents or guardians. Users under 18 years of age are not allowed to make any payments online. If you use the Website as a Guest User you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details like address, e-mail ID, Phone Numbers and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network. You agree, inter alia, to: 1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Helix Institute's registration form or provided by You as Guest User (such information being the "Registration Data") 2. You must not include any of your contact details in your User ID while registering as Registered User.3. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Helix Institute has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Helix Institute has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
3. Electronic Communications
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Helix Institute, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Helix Institute through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Helix Institute periodically and as and when required. Helix Institute will communicate with You by email which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
4. Course Fees and Services.
The Course fees / Registration fees for all mentioned courses on the Website of Helix Institute are in Indian Rupees.
5. Non payment: Helix Institute reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your login of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees/installment by you to Helix Institute.
6. Use of the Website
6.1. The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) provided on Helix Institute’s website is at the Users sole risk. Helix Institute will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the online services on Helix Institute’s website caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, Network problem, unauthorized access to or under any other cause of action.
6.2. You understand and agree that Helix Institute and the Website merely provides information about the classroom courses, correspondence courses, online payment to register for selected courses and online testing platform ( for selected courses and for registered users only) to Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website.
6.3. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
7. Online Payment using Payment Gateway:
For online transaction You must use your own credit/Debit card or your own bank account. Helix Institute will not be liable for any credit card/Debit card/ transaction fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
8. Your Information:
You shall not modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) violates any law for the time being in force;
If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Website.
10. Your Consent:
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Helix Institute and you shall have no authority to bind Helix Institute in any manner whatsoever.
24000/- including 18% GST
|Installment No.||Due Date||Basic Fees||Service Tax||Basic Fees + St|
|1||at the time of Admission||20339||3661||24000|