DROPPER BATCH (MISSION NEET-2021) (HMOC-9)
for 12th Passed
This course is specially designed for students who have passed XII class and are going to appear in NEET-2021. During the course, students will be attending regular online classes of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany each day. Syllabus of XI and XII will be covered according to NEET point of view. Regular tests will be conducted during the course. Specially designed study matereial will be provided in this course. Finally students will be grilled through specially designed test series upto NEET.
Who is Eligible
XII Passed Students
10 January, 2021
Mode of Classes
Live online classes will be conducted where students can interact with the teacher also.
COURSE MAIN features
- Live lecture delivery by experienced faculty. Student's device screen will be converted to white board.
- Live doubt sessions with student teacher interaction.
- Printed Chapter-wise study material (synopsis), Assignments & Regular Practice Sheets will be provided. All theory books are colored printed for better understanding of images, pictures, shapes, body parts, structures, plants etc.
- NCERT is thoroughly included in our teaching and study material.
- Very similar to classroom teaching environment.
- Regular tests will be conducted throughout the session to evaluate performance of students & the results will be conveyed to parents indicating marks and overall ranking of their wards.
- After finishing classes, final preparation will start through specially designed Test Series with test discussions till NEET.
Scholarships or Discounts
Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of their NEET score for that current year if appeared. If not appeared then XII board exam score in PCB will be considered for scholarship. In case of both, the scholarship which is higher on the basis of NEET score or XII PCB marks in board exam will be applied.
- There are discounts for wards of Teachers or words of Defense personal. For more details, kindly contact HELIX office.
- Any scholarship or discount will be applied only after presenting original supporting documents and a self attested copy of same to be submitted in the office.
How to Register
- Click on the button given below “ENROL NOW”.
- Fill up your details as asked in the application form.
- After filling form, proceed to pay online using Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
In case if you pay using Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking then payment receipt will be generated on the spot. After successful payment, do not close the window. Receipt will appear on screen and one copy of the same will also be sent to your email given to us in the form.
If you have used UPI payment method then receipt will be generated after 24 to 48 hours of realization of payment in our account. The same will be sent to you on your email.
By Offline Mode:
- Download and print application form by clicking link below. Paste passport size photograph on the form.
- Fill up your details.
- Enter cheque / DD / Payment Reference no / UPI Reference no in the form.
- Submit form in the office OR send us a picture of the form on whatsapp mobile no. 8559012012, 8556003939, 9988806090 or send it by post