All India Pre medical test(AIPMT) was a exam known as gateway to get admission to MBBS and BDS courses. If you want to prepare for AIPMT exam then you can opt for helix institute as it is the best coaching institute AIPMT exam.
All India Pre Medical Test is now converted as NEET 2018 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). Every year the AIPMT test (now NEET) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Almost every medical institute considers AIPMT as a standard for providing admission to medical courses.
The eligibility criteria of AIPMT(NEET 2018 )is
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply. They all are also eligible to apply under 15% All India Quota seats.
- The upper age limit is 25 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation is provided for candidates from reserved category .
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry Biology/Bio-technology and English individually.
- Candidates who have passes three years of B.Sc Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology including practical subjects are also appropriate to apply.
- Minimum Marks: A candidate must obtain minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together. For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the marks in qualifying exam should be 40%.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in final year of qualifying exam are also qualified to apply for AIMPT (NEET) 2018.
Helix institute also provides several other batches like:
- Medical One Year Dropper Course for Neet
- NEET coaching
- Medical entrance exam coaching
- Repeaters and Droppers batch
- Two Year Integrated Course for NEET & AIIMS
- Medical Scholarship Test
To know more about Best coaching institute AIPMT
contact at:- 0127 – 2623155, 2663424, 09988806090
And if you have any query you can send them via an e-mail: –
E-mail at: – firstname.lastname@example.org